All ESS-funded projects are invited to join the ESS-DIVE Community Data Workshop, which will provide information that will help you meet DOE Environmental System Science program requirements for data management and sharing, and maximize data value. This virtual workshop will be Monday and Tuesday, May 24-25 (9:00-2:00 PT / 12:00-5:00 ET). Topics include:
- DOE ESS project data management and review process
- How to submit and publish data on ESS-DIVE, and updates on features
- Standard reporting formats that make data more discoverable and usable
- How others in the community manage and share data;
- Other data-related topics important to our community.